Amazon and Shopify certainly work in different ways. Shopify is an e-commerce platform, while Amazon is an online marketplace. Millions of people do their shopping on Amazon; therefore, it consists of a vast customer base. At the same time, Shopify gives you your own space to set up and run your own every interaction through your website. Therefore, both mediums provide different opportunities to sellers.
Here are some reasons you should bear in mind when considering Shopify:
- Shopify is currently building a direct B2C fulfillment network to rival Amazon FBA.
- Amazon is the largest store in the world and has a massive amount of built-in customer traffic. Shopify is the most successful plug-and-play website, which allows you to build an online store for your business quickly, but only gives you a small amount of organic search traffic from search engines. The majority of traffic to your Shopify store will be from your external marketing efforts, and conversions are traditionally much lower than that of the Amazon Marketplace.
- Technically when you sell to a customer through Amazon, they are Amazon’s customer and not yours. If you want to explore advanced options to improve your online store and customer experience, Shopify is a great option that allows you to own your customer list. Shopify also allows you to set a visually appealing online store that is easy to set up and use.
- Shopify enables you to customize your store easily. You can also integrate the platform with other apps. The ability to customize your store as you scale further adds value to your store.
- Mobile responsiveness is the key to the success of your e-commerce store. Shopify offers mobile-responsive solutions for Android and iOS apps, which is essential because most purchases occur on mobile devices.
With the sellerboard Shopify Connector, you can list your Amazon FBA products on Shopify with a couple of clicks and fulfill your Shopify orders automatically via Amazon FBA Multi-Channel Fulfillment. The sellerboard Shopify Connector allows you to generate more sales and profit from transactions on Shopify with a minimal investment in time.
Sellerboard is an accurate profit analytics service for amazon sellers with additional tools: follow-up mail campaigns, inventory management, reimbursements for lost & damaged stock and other FBA errors, PPC optimizer, listing change alerts. All this starting at $15 a month with a free trial.
Get your 2 months of free access to sellerboard using this link: https://bit.ly/37cRjKX
If you have any questions or need any assistance don’t hesitate to contact us: