Amazon sellers have many different things to keep track of, and some things are bound to slip through no matter how organized your business is. Sellerboard can help you make a massive difference in keeping your listings accurate without having to manually check each one daily.
Sellerboard’s Alerts feature automatically monitors essential changes to your products and listings around the clock. Sellerboard will notify you in your sellerboard account or by email as soon as changes occur so that you can deal with it right away or at your earliest convenience.
Sellerboard’ Alerts will help you monitor the events, some of which are below:
- 1. Negative or neutral seller feedback.
- 2. Product title name, main image and product category.
- 3. New sellers and loss of the Buy Box.
- 4. Changes in FBA fee, product dimensions, and referral fee.
- 5. Parent ASIN removed or changed, new child ASIN’s added
- 6. Stock alerts
- 7. New lowest price offer
- 8. With sellerboard Alerts letting you know when changes occur, you can address these instances as they come straight away.
Make your seller life simple; try the sellerboard Alert feature yourself and free up your valuable time!
Sellerboard is an accurate profit analytics service for amazon sellers with additional tools: follow-up mail campaigns, inventory management, reimbursements for lost & damaged stock and other FBA errors, PPC optimizer, listing change alerts. All this starting at $15 a month with a free trial.
Get your 2 months of free access to sellerboard using this link: https://bit.ly/37cRjKX
If you have any questions or need any assistance don’t hesitate to contact us: